History

Late 19th century - The house of the maternal grandfather, Giovanni Bormolini (also known as "Pizalegn"), of which he only owned a part.

1915 - The building reconstructed by the grandfather, Giovanni Bormolini, for his family.

1956 - In 1927, the "Emporio" shop, run by the family, was opened on the ground floor of the building.

1967 - After the death of the mother, Catherine, the existing building was demolished and rebuilt from scratch under the name "Cusini Drugstore".

1969 - Construction was completed up to the roof but left unfinished.

1972 - The works were completed with the interior and exterior finishes.

1978>2011 - The building became the operational headquarters of the Cusini Group.

2012 - Architectural and interior reconstruction.